Special this month:
Check out the Double Dip Recession Special - Part 2. Basically you can get a massage for anything over $30. You decide what it's worth to you. It's a grand pricing experiment!
$120 for 75-minute session
Buy 4 massages for yourself, your friends, and your family, and get the 5th massage for free. Packages must be paid in full at the time of the first massage.
Bodywork in the comfort of your own home can be a special treat. Add $35 to standard rate for the immediate Bay Area (within 10 miles of the studio). If you live farther away, contact me so we can discuss what's feasible.
Referrals: When you refer a friend who books an appointment at the standard rate, you will receive 50% of your next massage.
Gift Certificates are available!!
Payment methods: I accept cash, check, Paypal ,and all major credit cards (using the cool Square credit card reader).
I believe massage should be broadly available regardless of access to abundant cash; therefore, I'm interested in pricing experiments to help make that possible in a ways that we both can feel good about. Here are some of the options:
- Sliding scale: $90-$120, you decide.
- Spare the Air discount: $5 off if you arrive by some other mode of transportation than a car.
- Friends of Eli discount: 25% off for transgender folks.
- Randomization pricing: Feeling lucky? Pick your price out of the Pricing Jar. It might say "$10", "25% off", or "Pay your hourly rate", or something else. So if you're feeling whimsical give it a try.
- Free First Tuesdays Donation-Based Massage: appointments on the first Tuesday of the month will be available on a donation basis. Limited appointments available. Suggested donation $30-90 but free is an option.
Note: all of these experiments are subject to change at any time.
24-hour cancellation policy: if you must cancel, please call atleast 24 hours in advance or you will be charged for the appointment.
Click the "booknow" badge to the left to make your appointment!